Do you hate planning? Because I do! I did it almost every day for two years. Yes, I saw productivity when it was done. Yes, it made me feel better about the next day. And yes, I have never regretted it.
Now you may ask, “Why does this man not want to plan?”
and I’ll say, “Because it is such a pain in the derriere!”
Well guess what all you ladies and gents out there who hate planning, there is a neat little website called taskk that does it all for you. It’s flippin sweet! (I hope you read that last sentence in a Napoleon Dynamite voice…)
Here is the skinny on taskk.
This was one of my 3 rowing WODs this morning to complete our Xmas challenge. Check out this prowler my buddy made. It uses a little motor to increase resistance the harder you push.
This is what @WODstack looks like at night. Making gingerbread cookies. #tb #tw #wodstack http://instagr.am/p/aZaD0/
This is a list of stuff that I have to do in the next 4 days to complete our CrossFit Christmas Challenge.
- 30 Shoot Throughs in 2 minutes
- 1000 meter row and 100 Double Unders in 5 mins
- 1 Wall Ball Shot, 1 Burpee - 25 rounds of that in 2 mins
- 160 double Unders in 2 minutes
- 35 unbroken Toes to Bar
- 37 Handstand Push-ups in 2 minutes
- 30 Reps of unbroken 135 lbs bench press
- 2000 meter row in 7:30
- Bodyweight Fran (Burpees & Pull-ups)
- 100 meter Prowler push, 500 meter row in less than 2:20
- Tabtata row for meters (815 to get max points)
Check out my bro’s new video. The kid just keeps getting better. Please spread the word on him if you like his stuff. He has over 90 videos of him singing uploaded to YouTube and has some original stuff coming out soon.
Double burger in a bowl from @twistedroot. I was on Dad duty all morning so @cgadoci gave me a nice break. #tw http://instagr.am/p/Zr5wa/